Versilon Chemical Resistant Tubing for Food and Beverage Applications 2375
In order to be effective in highly regulated industries such as hospitality and institutional cleaning , dispensing tubing materials must be resistant to the chemicals found in various cleaners used during that sanitation process, as well as those found in the food product itself.
Depending on the food and beverage product, cleaner, and/or temperature to which the tube is exposed, the tubing may require varying levels of chemical resistance. For example, products with alcoholic or acidic content, such as wine or orange juice can degrade of damage the tubing at a faster rate than products such as iced tea.
Tygon® 2375 chemical resistant tubing for food and beverage applications offers and unequalled combination of chemical resistance, clarity and flexibility. Tygon® 2375 tubing is virtually unaffected by acids, bases, ketones, salts and alcohols.
View Data Sheet
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Does not alter the food media taste
- Great flexibility and bend radius
- Non-DEHP for low extractable
- Plasticizer-free for low extractable
- Safer disposal-Releases no harmful and corrosive hydrochloride gas
- Smoother inner surface -provides better flow and inhibits particulate build-up
- Low sorption – Minimises cross-contamination
- Clear tubing for easier and better observation